Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Magic House

Today for our field trip we went to The Magic House. We had not been there in several years, and I'd forgotten how wonderful that place is! We spent almost four hours (and could have stayed longer) looking at everything. The kids had so much fun they couldn't decide what was their favorite part. I would say it was hands down the best children's museum I've ever been to.

It was a lot of fun to see them using what they've learned and even sharing it with other people. They really enjoyed the magnet and electricity rooms, and it was apparent to me that they have learned a lot from the unit so far. They didn't need any of the explanations that were written to tell me what was happening, and often provided more information than was even given.

No comments:

Post a Comment