Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Prep Week

This week the kids are busy at camps. Aiden is attending a biodiversity camp at the zoo, and Zoë is taking a pottery class through Craft Alliance. It sounds like they're having a great time at camp and with Nana.

I've spent the last few days going through the 2 foot high pile of filing (no, that's not an exaggeration!), and getting all our paperwork and units ready. Monday I took the day off and did nothing but goof off. I almost decided I didn't have the time to do that, but I'm glad I changed my mind and spent the day for myself.

Next week we're starting a literary unit with the Nuehrings and studying the 50 states. The insane JET schedule starts the following week. I'm sure this schedule is going to mess things up, but we don't have much choice. I'm willing to give it a try at least. Maybe it won't be as bad as I expect. I'll just have to be checking the calendar more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment